Thursday, February 25, 2010

Big Valentine



My daughter's school teacher planned a surprise Valentine's Day Party for the kids and requested that parents bring in a big Valentine for the kids... Being a scrappy mom, of course I HAD to make my own! :) I saw a beautiful decorative Valentine's quilt at a store and it gave me the idea for this big card. It also represents the many ways we love her. And we certainly love her in more ways than one!


Her teacher has requested for a minimal amount of sweets and gifts, so I only attached four hairclips, a cute little jelly candy and a heart-shaped template (since she is a young scrapper too). I also made a card for her using the Cuttlebug, knowing that she loves the embossed butterfly. I knew there was a reason why I bought a stack of Brenda Walton's Sweet Talk paper pad. Now I know! :)

Supplies list:
K and Company Brenda Walton's Sweet Talk
Queen and Company Heart shaped felt
Making Memories Embellishment Jar (Noteworthy - Ava)
Making Memories Vintage Finds Large Kit (baby collection)
Assorted flowers from Prima and Ava
K and Company Sweet Talk Fabric Brad
Cuttlebug Cut and Emboss Butterfly
Cuttlebug Bloom Dots A2 Embossing Folder


No comments:

Post a Comment