Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Bird-day to You!

I am in love with the 'Chickie' stamps, and last week, I created a birthday card using DeNami Sketch #7 which is designed by the talented Michele.

This is a versatile sketch that is great for any special occasion.  I decided to make a cheerful card based on this design.

I stamped the image and double matted it.  I also double matted the patterned paper in the back as well.  I colored the image with matching colours and added the border for a little more festive feel.

Thanks for looking!




Supplies List:
DeNami Stamp
DCWV Pocket of Posies Stack
K & Co Poppy Seed Border
Cat's Eye Ink, Technique Tuesday Ink
Tombow Dual Tip Brush
Ranger Stickles

1 comment:

  1. I am SO glad to see that you have a blog, Shirley! Hopefully you can join us in lots and lots of DeNami challenges in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete