Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter Recap (Thank You card)

It has been a blessed weekend.. even though I am still feeling sick, my family had a great time colouring eggs, egg-hunting, enjoying fellowship time with our friends and attended a few Easter service and activities at church.  I was able to bake a little here and there, and rested most of the weekend. 

I joined the SBB's Easter challenge to make a Spring themed card, and waited a few days ago to complete it due to my illness.  This is Joy's challenge, and I chose the theme 'thankful' because I have so many friends to thank for their prayers and thoughts while I struggle with my illness.


For the background, I chose a few Spring themed papers.  I stamped the image on white cardstock and double matted it.  This is my first card using the new Copic markers that I bought after taking a fabulous class at CKC by Clear and Simple Stamps.  I had fun colouring the image in order to match the background papers.

Supplies List:
Making Memories Patterned Paper
Studio G clear stamps
Technique Tuesday black ink
Cat's Eye ink

No comments:

Post a Comment